Two "Amazing Women" Join Together
to Empower Women
Published July 29, 2009
By Catherine J. Rourke
What is your vision? More importantly, what action are you willing to take to empower yourself to live it?
Marsh Engle, founder and CEO of the Envision Network, will lead a gathering of dynamic women – including coaches, consultants, writers, healing arts practitioners, speakers and many other professionals – in Sedona, Ariz., on July 31, to help them answer that question.
For more than a decade, Engle has facilitated hundreds of hours of coaching − especially to women − helping them to discover their unique talents while empowering their ability to bring forth their creative vision and entrepreneurial success.
Her organization, Envision Network, serves as a central uniting place for feminine leaders and transformational experts from around the globe. Acknowledged as a distinctive authority in the field of consumer communications and brand enhancement, Engle has been nominated among the “Power 100 Women in Entertainment” and named among “Who's Who in American Women.”
Engle’s passion lies in propelling women forward in their lives by engaging principles of feminine success. She is also the founder of the Amazing Woman's Day initiative and is the author of the Amazing Women book series.
Her clients have included Paramount Pictures, Viacom, Children's Television Workshop, Australian Broadcasting and more. Her productions have been seen by hundreds of thousands across the U.S., including those at the White House. “The Marsh Engle Show” broadcasts each Monday on Voice America Business.
Joining Engle in this exciting weekend program is Reverend Basia Durnas, a spiritual teacher, empath, a natural healer and medical intuitive who serves as a Qi-Gong Master and Vice President of SUM (Spiritual Unity Movement).
Dedicated to transformation and spiritual growth, Rev. Basia is known as “the healer's hearer.” Ordained by the Church of Religious Science, she teaches techniques to raise the vibrational frequency of our bodies allowing them to hold more light and ignite the process of ascension.
Rev. Basia is a published author and co-host of Global Lightwave radio and cable TV show. She is also a Certified NLP Trainer and President of W.O.W. Unlimited Inc. Her business expertise includes nearly 20 years as a National Specialist for Estee Lauder Corporation and a National Trainer for Kose America.
Together, these two amazing women will demonstrate how the world’s leading entrepreneurs create empowered relationships, build mass media success and live their vision and purpose.
Discovery, creativity and illumination
During the workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Ignite energetic intention, clarity of purpose and empowered vision.
- Discover the essential core of their message.
- Develop the language to communicate the pure power of their work and foundation of their success.
- Reveal the essentials to truly embody their vision to stay true to their purpose - not just for a day but for a lifetime.
- Learn the essential circles of influence that impact their ability to live pure creative freedom and unparalleled success.
- Create practices and discover new tools to awaken their vibrancy, open to great vistas of possibilities and attract what they require nearly immediately.
- Commit to a plan to action so that, when they return home, they are inspired with clarity, focus and absolute creative ease.
For more details about the workshop, go to http://tinyurl.com/l6u8me.
To learn more about Engle and Rev. Basia, visit their Web sites at
http://marshengle.com/ and http://www.reverendbasia.com.
The Friday event will take place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sedona Creative Life Center.
Since time immemorial, women have gathered to share wisdom, incubate ideas, and dream their visions into reality.
On Sat. August 1, from 1:30 to 4:30, the weekend program includes an Envision Circle at Unity of Sedona, where women can expand upon what they learned during the Friday workshop.
The Women’s Envision Circle of Sedona is a place for women to tap into their dreams, expand and define their vision, draw on inner wisdom and put their vision into successful action. It is an opportunity to take their community, business, relationships and vision to the next level. The core essence of the circle centers around coaching in the essentials of feminine success and wisdom.
Some of the questions the circle will address include:
- Would you like to manifest your success based on feminine principles?
- Would you like to develop more collaborative relationships and new friendships in our community?
- Would you like to participate in a mastermind community of women with a common direction and purpose?
- Do you feel you are ready to shine your light even more powerfully and effectively and embrace your success?
- Are you ready to have a fresh sense of purpose, motivation, insight and direction?
If this sounds like YOU, go to http://tinyurl.com/l6u8me to register or call 818-335-0031.
Catherine Rourke is an award-winning professional journalist who specializes in socioeconomic and work-life balance issues and remains dedicated to truth in media and investigative journalism. Read her full bio on the WHO page and e-mail comments to editor@SedonaObserver.com.
The Sedona Observer is a national nonprofit online newspaper dedicated to public service journalism. It shuns advertising to prevent censorship and preserve genuine freedom of the press. Produced in Sedona, Ariz., for a wide audience of thousands of subscribers, the Observer is the recipient of six First Place national press awards.
A Short History of The Sedona Observer: A Renaissance for Public Service Journalism
Mission and Vision
Universal Truth to a Universal Audience: Filling a Giant Journalism Void
Masthead: About Us
COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE